Tuesday 28 June 2011

Day 9 And I Am......

Officially FAT! The inside of my thighs are sore and are chaffing, a lot, this usually happens with overweight folk and for the first time this is happening to me. I have GOT to do something....I know! I will stick to eating raw foods that go through my body quickly and don't coat my body in layers of unwanted, undesirable, unflattering FAT!

I haven't been around lately because I have been SOOOO depressed, yep! The depression flared up quite bad again; despite being on anti-depressants I still get bad/worse days.

Oh! Last week I received my buy for the month of June, I will get a pic and maybe a video up of it...I LOVE it! It's GREAT!! It wasn't cheap and was a tad difficult to track down for delivery and voltage for this country but I managed to find a company down that ships to the UK and to be able to use the item in the UK.
Check back to see what it is and what it does.

Okay then, my son is waiting to get on here so I will be back later, housework is calling me now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment.